Springs Fabrication strives to continually improve its products, services, and processes by pursuing four overall goals:
- Safety First – To provide a safe work environment free of known hazards, and to continuously improve the safety inspection processes.
- On Specification – To only provide products and services that meet or exceed customer requirements.
- On Budget – To remain profitable while continually seeking to improve efficiency and ways to cut costs allowing us to be competitive in the marketplace.
- On-Time Delivery – To satisfy customer requirements by delivering product in accordance with their schedules.
Our focus on quality starts at the beginning of the customer experience with specification and code review, engineering and design, cost analysis, and project planning. This ensures we will attain on-time delivery and achieve our goal to be the premier resource for the design and manufacture of engineered metal products.
Springs Fabrication utilizes three quality systems to comply with the needs of our broad customer base:
- ISO 9001:2015, Certified quality management system
- ASME Section VIII, Division 1 and NBIC, Certificates of Authorization for "U" and "R" stamps
- ASME NQA-1:2008/09a, Mature, audited quality assurance program
QUALITY SYSTEM MILESTONES
- 1991: ASME Certificate of Authorization "U" and NBIC Certificate of Authorizations "NB" and "R"
- 1996: ASME NQA-1: 1994
- 2001: ISO 9001:2000 Certification
- 2003: US DOE 414.1A
- 2005: Implemented Lean Manufacturing Program
- 2007: UL508A Listing
- 2007: Faro Arm CMM
- 2009: ASME NQA-1: 2008
- 2010: ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- 2011: Faro Laser Tracker, MasterGage3D CMM Arm
- 2012: ASME Certificate of Authorization "S" (Inactive)
- 2012: CWB Certification to CSA Standard W47.1 (Inactive)
- 2018: ISO 9001:2015 Certification
INSPECTION / EXAMINATION / TESTING
For inspection, examination, and testing, Springs Fabrication is well-equipped with a vast array of mechanical inspection instruments and non-destructive examination equipment to implement comprehensive test plans. Our quality department is staffed with experienced Mechanical Inspectors, AWS Certified Welding Inspectors, CWI`s and certified Level II and III ASNT-TC-1A NDE personell in:
- Magnetic Particle (MT)
- Liquid Penetrant (PT)
- Leak Testing (LT)
Our advanced inspection equipment includes:
- Faro Arm CMM
- Faro Laser Tracker
- Trimos Height Gage
- Holiday Tester
- Coating Thickness
- Surface Profile
Below are links to Springs Fabrication’s Certifications and various quality and engineering associations in which we hold membership.